During this trip, you will experience the enchantment of the Caribbean San Blas Islands as well as the magic of Panama City. You will get what you need: a well-deserved rest while enjoying pristine beaches and learning about the local Kuna culture and traditions.
• Meet & Greet at the Airport
• 1 Night at The Global, Executive Room
• 2 Nights at Wailidup Aqua Lodge in Over the Water Bungalow
• 1 Night at Magnolia Inn, Standard Room
• Breakfast daily,1 lunch and 1 dinner
• 2 Shared Tours in San Blas
• Shared Miraflores Locks & City Tour
• Roundtrip land transfers to San Blas Island.
• Ground transfers on A/C motor coaches
• All taxes and service charges.
• Personal expenses
• Tips & Gratuities
• Alcoholics drinks Important notes: • If you have any allergies or a special diet, please notify us at the time of the reservation.
• It is understood that Toursfortheworld.com do not and cannot guarantee that suppliers performing services to the company in the Guna Yala Indian Region (San Blas) or other indigenous areas will have the necessary insurance to cover the risks of the participants. Therefore, the participant is solely responsible for any risks to their person and property-related their stay and movement in the mentioned areas.
Rates and Dates
The Global Hotel
Wailidup Aqua Lodge – Over the Water Bungalow